Opportunity in the Portable Generator Market in Japan - 2018
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices.
In depth market scenario includes:
• Current market size estimate
• Revenues by players – Top 5 Companies
• Market size by product categories
• Market size by regions/country
Market structure details the value chain, Players’ presence across products, market trends, distribution practices and pricing.
The report also provides a snapshot of key competition, past market trends with forecast over the next 5 years, anticipated growth rates and the principal factors driving and impacting growth
Analysis and market data has been derived through secondary and primary sources
- 1. Background
- 1.1. Scope and limitations
- 1.2. Research aim and objectives
- 1.3. Research Methodology
- 2. Generator classification
- 3. End user segments
- 4. Market overview
- 4.1. Industry structure
- 4.2. Segment presence
- 4.3. Product presence
- 4.4. Market trends
- 4.5. Distribution Structure
- 5. Market size in Japan
- 5.1. Portable generator market in Japan
- 5.2. Growth trends in past 4 years
- 5.3. Market size by players
- 5.4. Imports by Region
- 6. Regulations, certifications and emission standards
- 6.1. Import Regulations
- 6.2. Certifications
- 6.3. Emission standards followed
- 7. Future outlook
- 7.1. Key drivers and challenges
- 7.2. Generator future projections
- 8. Competition profile
- 8.1. Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- 8.2. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- 8.3. Fuji Heavy Industries Limited (Subaru)
- 8.4. Kubota Corporation
- 8.5. Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- 8.6. Yanmar Co., Ltd.
- 8.7. Nippon Sharyo Ltd.
- 8.8. Denyo Co Limited
- 8.9. Tsurumi Manufacturing Co., Limited.
- 8.10. Airman Hokuetsu Industries Co. Ltd.
- 8.11. Sawafuji Electric Co., Limited (Elemax)
- 8.12. Daishin Industries Limited
- 9. About us