adidas Hellas SA in Apparel and Footwear (Greece)
The company is expected to continue growing by focusing on its brand desirability and by investing in an omni-channel marketing approach. The trend towards casualwear is expected to further help the company to gain further share in the industry as sales are moving from luxury brands towards sports luxury.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ADIDAS HELLAS SA IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (GREECE)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Adidas Hellas SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Adidas Hellas SA: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Adidas Hellas SA: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Adidas Hellas SA: Competitive Position 2016