Zoo Castilla SL in Pet Care (Spain)
Zoo Castilla is still concentrating on consolidating its leading position within pet superstores. To achieve this goal the company will continue investing in ways to improve the customer experience and customer loyalty. Over the coming years it will need to become more active in terms of its promotions in order to compete with the new pet superstores such as Kiwoko, Tiendaanimal and Frida & Fred.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ZOO CASTILLA SL IN PET CARE (SPAIN)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Zoo Castilla SL: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Zoo Castilla SL: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Zoo Castilla SL: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Zoo Castilla SL: Competitive Position 2015