Wound Care in Vietnam
In Vietnam, most people still lack knowledge about first aids kits, as well as gauze, tape and other wound care. This is mainly because there is no training or education related to the use of these products. As a result, Vietnamese consumers tend to use sticking plasters/adhesive bandages most of the time, due to their convenience and reasonable price. Value sales of first aid kits and gauze, tape and other wound care remained negligible in 2017. In addition, there were no new technologies or de...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages Accounts for the Highest Value Sales in Wound Care
- Positive Forecast Performance
- Competitive Landscape
- Urgo Healthcare Products (thailand) Ltd Maintains Its Lead in Wound Care
- International Players Continue To Dominate Wound Care in Vietnam
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees A Positive Performance in 2017
- Unauthorised Parallel Products Negatively Affect the Growth of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health in Vietnam Remains Highly Fragmented
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Can Sell Consumer Health Products From 2017
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Continue To Grow Strongly Over the Forecast Period.
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources