Wound Care in Ukraine
In 2019 the Ukrainian population continued declining, after already suffering a significant loss with Russia’s annexation of Crimea, and after two regions, Donetsk and Luhansk, acquired ATO (Anti-Terrorist Operations) area status, and thus fell outside of official statistics. Volume demand for wound care products remained rather stable in 2019, whilst rising prices caused by inflation and rising logistics costs drove current value growth. Negative demographic factors are expected to continue to...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Ukraine
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Diminishing Consumer Base To Hamper Growth in Wound Care
- Price Remains An Important Factor, Although Quality Is Increasingly Significant
- Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages Is the Most Popular Wound Care Format
- Competitive Landscape
- Players in Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages Are Particularly Strong
- Innovation and Variety Appeal To Consumers
- Focus on Distribution Due To A Lack of Advertising
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Economic Recovery Plays A Key Role, With Rising Incomes Boosting Sales
- Strong Self-medication Trend Despite Growing Concerns
- Consumer Health Is A Battlefield for Big Players, Both International and Local
- Chemists/pharmacies Still Dominates, But Sees A Constant Share Decline
- Despite Challenges, Strong Growth Expected, Boosted by Preventative Medication
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources