Wound Care in Ukraine
Wound care is mature and saturated in Ukraine. While it received a major boost to sales in 2014 because of the start of the ATO in the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, the military situation remained the same at the end of the review period, resulting in a slowdown in sales dynamics. The ATO is still in progress, with no end in sight, but, in the case of an optimistic scenario, no major unrest is expected, with the developments restricted to the region specifically. Hence, wound care will lose its g...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- No Real Dynamism in Wound Care Due To Maturity
- Consumer Choice in Wound Care Will Be Determined by Consumer Spending Power in Ukraine
- Added-value Wound Care Products Will Have the Best Growth Prospects in the Longer Term
- Competitive Landscape
- No Major Changes in the Competitive Situation in Ukraine
- Local Companies Focus on Less Dynamic Types of Wound Care
- Laboratoires Urgo Sas - the Most Successful Multinational Player in Wound Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From the Improving Economic Situation in Ukraine
- Self-medication Is Much Relied on in Ukraine in 2017
- Foreign Manufacturers Lead
- Consumer Health Distribution Regulations Make Chemists/pharmacies the Core Channel
- Consumer Health Offers Good Growth Prospects in Ukraine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources