Wound Care in Thailand
Many Thai consumers tend to keep wound care products at home as a part of their core stock of household remedies as it is considered to sensible to be prepared for any potential emergencies or accidents that may occur in the home. Would care registered current value growth of 8% in 2016, driving sales to THB603 million in 2016. The rising health consciousness and the self-medication trend among Thai consumers are helping to drive the sales performance of wound care and this can be seen in the bu...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Registers Slower Growth in 2016
- Diversification in Terms of Product Variations and Consumer Preferences
- International Companies Continue To Make Their Mark in Consumer Health
- Greater Penetration of Chained Drugstores and Pharmacies
- Consumer Health Is Likely To Benefit From Ongoing Positive Development
- Key Trends and Developments
- Drug Laws Becomes Stricter, Resulting in A More Sophisticated Trading Environment
- Consumers Move Towards Herbal/traditional Products To Avoid the Side-effects of Medicines
- the Rising Trend for Health Consciousness Among Thai Consumers
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources