Wound Care in Switzerland
Wound care registered only modest value growth in 2019 due to maturity, saturation and the ensuing low consumer demand. Most consumers keep at least some wound care items, such as sticking plasters, as medicine cabinet staples, while others even keep entire first aid kits at their homes (especially when they have children or pets). Purchases are mainly replacements of expired items or after usage. Thus new product developments and manufacturers’ focus on these products is limited. Unlike for oth...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Low-value Products Reduce Value Growth
- Polarisation Between Low-value Items and Added-value Products
- Low Value Growth Expected, With Value-added Products Giving Wound Care A Slight Boost
- Competitive Landscape
- Wound Care Is in the Collective Hands of Leading Multinationals
- Basic Wound Care Is in the Hands of Private Label
- Innovation Only Likely by Large Multinationals
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Further Declines for Consumer Health
- the Health and Wellness Trend A Two-edged Sword for Consumer Health
- Leading Companies Maintain Their Strong Positions
- Internet Retailing Is Limited by Stringent Legislation
- Consumer Health Set To See A Slightly Positive Improvement Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources