Wound Care in Sweden
Wound care is expected to continue to display fairly modest growth over the forecast period as it is a mature category. Sales are rather seasonal as Swedish consumers purchase a higher number of wound care products during the warm months in the summer when they spend time in the sun with bare legs or without socks. The category is mainly driven by necessity demand and products such as sticking plasters/adhesive bandages are often purchased during grocery shopping as an impulsive decision or dire...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Maturity Hinders Growth of Wound Care
- Small Category Does Not Inspire Great Innovation
- Marginal Premiumisation To Emerge Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Orkla Care Is Strong Leader of Wound Care
- Private Label Continues To Gain Share
- Manufacturers Looking for Premiumisation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth With Continued Importance of the Health and Wellness Trend
- Pressurised Retailing Changes and Free Paediatric Prescribed Drugs
- Consumer Loyalty in OTC and Curiosity for Newcomers in Other Categories
- Unit Prices Pressured Due To Changes in the Retailing Landscape
- Behind-the-counter Sales May Become A Reality Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources