Wound Care in Spain
Segmentation is expected to continue to be a major competitive tool in wound care. Over the review period many of the players active in the category concentrated on developing new formats for the different parts of the body. With this segmentation having proved to be successful, it is set to continue over the forecast period. This was especially the case for ranges for the feet. Although segmentation has long been part of Spanish wound care, there was a concentration on the feet towards the end...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Spain
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Further Segmentation Expected in Spanish Wound Care, With Products for the Feet A Particular Focus Area
- Growing Participation in Sporting Activities Is Driving Innovation
- New Technologically Advanced Solutions To Support Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Leader Hra Pharma Iberica Concentrating on Strong Television Campaigns for Its Compeed Brand
- Private Label Has A Strong But Declining Presence in Wound Care
- Newcomers and Smaller Players Are More Innovative
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Maintains Growth at Year-earlier Levels in 2019
- Health and Natural Products Two Major Trends in Consumer Health
- Johnson & Johnson Continues To Lead Consumer Health
- Spanish Regulation Continues To Limit Sales
- Consumer Health To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources