Wound Care in Slovenia
In 2019 wound care achieved only modest retail value growth and sales, due to maturity and the perception of these products as largely unnecessary. Value growth that was achieved was mainly the result of the increased unit price and use for sporting injuries. Wound care is expected to record stable retail volume and current value performances in the forecast period primarily due to the growing population of elderly consumers who are the group most inclined to use these products.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Slovenia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wound Care Growth and Sales Remain Steady
- As the Country Gets Physical, Wound Care Enjoys Sales
- Travellers Pack Wound Care Items As Essentials
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Players Maintain Their Lead Among Growing Competition
- New Innovations Add Ease To Wound Care
- Beiersdorf Leads Design Innovation To Gain Pester-power
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Wellbeing, Colds and Disposable Income Shape Consumer Health in Slovenia
- Slovenians Reach for Quick Fixes for Colds, Allergies and Digestive Ailments
- Interest in Health and Wellness Affects the Landscape of Consumer Health
- Internet Retailing on the Increase As E-commerce Becomes Second Nature
- the Forecast Looks Bright But the Wellness Trend Causes Caution
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources