Wound Care in Saudi Arabia
Wound care is expected to maintain solid growth in both retail volume and current value terms in 2023. With many aspects of life in Saudi Arabia back to normal after the pandemic disruption, consumers are spending more time outside the home and being active. As such, the potential for minor injury has returned, therefore boosting sales of wound care products. Increasing numbers of consumers are aware of the risk of injury, and keep wound care products at home in case of emergencies, rather than...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Wound Care in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WOUND CARE IN SAUDI ARABIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Increased awareness and greater activity support continued demand
- Consumers continue to favour waterproof wound care products
- Nexcare continues to lead, while Nahdi extends its range
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Physical and sporting activities set to support demand, but constraints will remain
- Private label and “others” likely to continue growing
- Despite growth for e-commerce, pharmacies will remain the leading channel
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN SAUDI ARABIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources