Wound Care in Saudi Arabia
Wound care in Saudi Arabia witnessed a strong performance in value terms in 2016, registering stable current value growth of 10%, with growth driven mainly by rising demand among middle-income and affluent households. This is believed to be due to rising consumer awareness concerning the risks of bacterial infections from small cuts, abrasions and other minor injuries. In addition, stricter price control made it possible for more consumers to afford wound care products. This was particularly not...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Maintains Healthy Performance
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Expand in 2016
- Domestic Manufacturers Continue To Post Strong Positive Growth
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Primary Distribution Channel for Consumer Health
- Consumer Health To Continue Posting Strong Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Key Trends and Developments
- Economic Slowdown Boosting Popularity of Self-medication
- Spending on Consumer Health Products Remains Strong
- Consumer Health Products Are Exempt From Vat
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources