Wound Care in Romania
Wound care remains a small category, with products purchased mostly when needed. Usage is generally limited to minor wounds, with major cases being treated by specialised personnel in hospitals or polyclinics. The good growth rates in 2018 and 2019 were the result of the improving quality of wound care products and average unit price rises, supported by higher household incomes. Also beneficial was the increasing distribution of wound care in the rapid expanding modern grocery retailers channel.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Romania
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Romania Has Potential for Sustained Wound Care Growth
- Innovation Is on the Up
- Sales Speedbumps in Place for First Aid Kits As They Are Mainly Limited To Car Owners
- Competitive Landscape
- Urgo Sticks To the Top of Wound Care
- Mebra SRL Harnesses Distribution Power To Lead Sales
- Internationals Have Wound Care Covered
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Rising Incomes Push Romanians To Make Healthier Choices
- Ageing and Busier Schedules Provide Consumer Health With Strong Demand Sources
- Local and International Companies Vie Strongly for Share
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Go-to Channel
- Healthy Growth Rates Will Persist
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources