Wound Care in Romania
Wound care is set for set for further positive growth over the forecast period, although value growth rates are set to be considerably slower than review period rates at constant 2018 prices. Some of the factors expected to drive growth in wound care sales are the ageing of the population, increasingly active lifestyles, increasing spending on healthcare products and the growing awareness of the new and innovative products on offer in the category. In addition, an increasing number of surgeries,...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN ROMANIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Further Positive Growth Set To Characterise Wound Care During the Forecast Period
- Innovative Products To Come To the Fore, Boosting Demand for Higher-priced Items
- First Aid Kits Set To Remain A Marginal Category, With Sales Dominated by Motorists
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratoires Urgo Storms Into the Leading Position in Wound Care in 2018
- Mebra SRL Sinks To Second Spot As Its Brands Medplast and Mebra Remain Popular
- the Dominance of International Brands Under Threat From Ascendant Local Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Develop As Positive Influences Spur Growth
- Consistent Performance and Strong Growth Indications of A Healthy Industry
- Strong Local Companies Compete With Regional Players and Major Multinationals
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains Dominant in Consumer Health Distribution
- Further Positive Growth Expected, With Paediatric Consumer Health To Lead the Way
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources