Wound Care in the Philippines
A more moderate performance was registered in wound care in 2021 after the category registered particularly dynamic sales growth during 2020. The reason for the exceptional performance recorded in the category during 2020 is the widespread stockpiling that was seen in the Philippines during the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic. While wound care is not generally seen as a category of products that are absolutely essential, consumers still stockpiled a wide variety of wound care items as it w...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Wound Care in the Philippines
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WOUND CARE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Stable growth for wound care as correction in sales is seen after stockpiling in 2020
- The end of social distancing to result in more accidents, supporting sales growth
- Innovation focus on anti-microbial products that promote faster healing
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Background trends set to be generally positive for the development of wound care
- More diversity expected in the category as competition intensifies
- A stronger focus on aesthetics to be seen as brands look to stand out
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE PHILIPPINES
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources