Wound Care in the Philippines
During the review period, sport, fitness and outdoor lifestyle activities for both health and leisure purposes became popular in the Philippines, especially among millennials. Such activities have become important social events among friends, family and work colleagues. Team building often involves recreational or active themes such as outdoor activities. The trend continues to have a positive impact on the performance of wound care, as there is increasing demand for products which are needed as...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in the Philippines
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wound Care Is Boosted by the Greater Incidence of Minor Injuries As More Filipinos Engage in Group Sports and Outdoor Activities
- Distribution Remains Steady But Wound Care Would Benefit Further From Expansion Into Channels Appropriate To Consumers' Changing Lifestyle
- Most Consumers in the Philippines Are More Familiar With Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages Than With Other Types of Wound Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Philusa Corp Continues To Lead Due To Its Wide Distribution and Competitive Prices
- Players May Gain Share by Increasing Their Advertising Or Widening Their Distribution To New Channels
- Promotional Strategies Are Required in Order To Attract Price-sensitive Consumers As Inflation Rates Increase
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Steady Growth Continues in Consumer Health As the Gap Narrows Between Prevention and Treatment
- Air Pollution and Population Growth Contribute Significantly To the Growth of Consumer Health in 2019
- Players Use Television Advertising To Increase Brand Awareness
- Internet Retailing Makes Gradual Headway Into Consumer Health
- Stable Growth Is Expected for Consumer Health in the Forecast Period As A Balance Is Struck Between Consumers' Self-care and Their Price Sensitivity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources