Wound Care in the Philippines
Whether for health or leisure reasons, the number of participants in outdoor activities continued to grow in 2018, especially amongst millennials. One of the key reasons is that such activities are becoming important social events amongst friends, family or even within organisations. Team building both in public and private groups is gearing towards more recreational and active themes such as outdoor activities, as it brings forth teamwork and significant social bonding. This trend positively im...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Outdoor Lifestyles Continue To Become More Popular Amongst Millennials
- Wider Distribution Is A Missed Opportunity for Players in 2018
- the Unit Prices of Wound Care Products Greatly Impact Desirability
- Competitive Landscape
- the Leader Takes Advantage of Distribution Channels and More Affordable Varieties
- the Need for Companies To Increase Distribution Channels
- the Need for Players To Offer Low-priced Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains A Priority Despite the Unstable Economic Conditions
- Healthier Lifestyles and Dynamic Millennials Offset Higher Inflation
- the Leading Players Drive Growth Through An Increasing Presence in Retail Channels
- Internet Retailing Increases As More Players Aim To Become More Visible
- Stable But Stagnant Growth Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources