Wound Care in the Philippines
Consumers’ changing lifestyles and activities shaped the growth of wound care in 2017. The review period witnessed an upsurge in purchases of wound care products, as consumers’ activities became more rigorous, energetic and adventure-filled. This trend continued in 2017, as consumers were attracted by outdoor activities in scenic parts of the country and neighbouring countries due to the cheaper cost of travel. Social media plays a vital role, as an effective tool in maintaining the travel cultu...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Local Travel Culture and Increasing Consumer Preparedness Boost the Growth of Wound Care
- Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages Remains the Most Popular Category
- Continuation of the Current Trends in the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Affordability Is the Key Characteristic of the Leading Player
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Positive Performance of Consumer Health Is Made Possible by Social and Economic Conditions
- Consumer Lifestyles and Improving Economic Conditions Maintain Growth in 2017
- Local Players Hold Top Positions
- Store-based Retailing Leads Distribution, But Internet Retailing Sees the Best Performance
- Continued Growth But Increased Vulnerability Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources