Wound Care in Norway
Demographic factors have a big influence on sales of wound care in Norway. Due to their more active lifestyles children are key users of wound care, with sticking plasters/adhesive bandages being a must have item in most family homes. Players often use colourful packaging including cartoons on the packaging to help stand out on retailers’ shelves and attract this younger consumer base. Nevertheless, with the population aged 0-14 years set to decline over the forecast period this could limit grow...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changing Demographics Within Norway Set To Impact Sales of Wound Care
- Warmer Weather and Health and Wellness Trend Could Boost Sales
- Consumers Place Their Trust in Chemists/pharmacies When It Comes To Wound Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Local Player Norgesplaster Benefits From Large Portfolio and Brand Loyalty
- Private Label Finds A Home in Wound Care
- Interesting Designs Help Draw Attention To Wound Care Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees Steady Growth As Norwegians Show Willingness To Invest in Health
- Changing Face of Norway Sees Shifts in Demand Within Consumer Health
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Combine To Push Gsk Consumer Healthcare Into the Lead
- Distribution Focuses on Convenience, Quality and Availability
- An Ageing Population, A Greater Focus on Health and Wellbeing and Climate Change Just Some of the Issues Expected To Drive Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources