Wound Care in the Netherlands
Wound care experienced low declining demand towards the end of the review period in the Netherlands due to increasing maturity and lack of innovation in some areas. It remains a relatively seasonal category with spring and summer remaining important for wound care’s performance as the Dutch are more likely to spend time engaging in outdoor sporting activities and therefore are more likely to need sticking plasters/adhesive bandages. Furthermore, as consumers prepare for their holidays, they are...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slow Declining Demand for Wound Care Likely To Turn To Recovery Over Forecast Period With More Positive Outlook
- Education by Players Needed To Convince Consumers To Try Innovative Premium Wound Care
- Higher Value Growth Driven by Some Level of Premiumisation
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf NV Retains Strong Leadership But Losing Ground To Private Label and Smaller Players
- Hansaplast Offers Innovation and 3-step Treatment of Wounds
- Solid Presence for Private Label Due To Presence of Chained Drugstores
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Rising Disposable Incomes and Higher Vat Leads To Stable Current Value Growth for Consumer Health
- Some Products Removed From Basic Health Insurance As Government Encourages Self-care Amongst Local Population
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Takes Over Leadership of Consumer Health, Now Representing Former Pfizer Brands
- Internet Retailing Continues To Rapidly Gain Share Supported by Increasing Popularity of Online Players
- Marginally Stronger Value Performance Predicted for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources