Wound Care in the Netherlands
Wound care is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 2% at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period, a rate of growth which is set to be in line with the 2% value CAGR registered in the category in constant 2017 terms over the review period. Consistent but slow growth in the category is expected to be mainly due to lifestyle changes, with many Dutch children and teenagers likely to spend less time outdoors due to a lack of open space for them to play, the rise of digital technology and...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Less Active Lifestyles Set To Suppress Growth in Wound Care
- Maturity of Demand To Contribute To Slow Growth
- Segmentation Set To Be the Basis of Competitive Strategies
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Well Out in Front in Wound Care
- International Players Remained Dominant
- Few New Products Are Seen in Wound Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Value Growth Remains A Constant for Consumer Health
- Weather Conditions Continue To Influence Sales Trends in Consumer Health
- Multinational Companies Remain Dominant As Smaller Players Gain Ground
- Changing Shopping Habits Spur the Evolution of the Retail Environment
- Consistently Positive Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources