Wound Care in Mexico
Over the forecast period, wound care will see a negative CAGR at constant 2018 prices. This can be explained by wound care being a highly mature and commoditised category, where price plays an important role. Category growth will be marginally positive over the forecast period, influenced by population increase. Mexican inhabitants are expected to exceed 130 million people by 2023, 5% up from 2018.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wound Care A Mature Category
- Trends Towards Waterproof Formats and Durability in Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages
- Licensing An Important Competitive Strategy Among Products Targeting Children
- Competitive Landscape
- Bdf México SA De Cv Leads Wound Care
- Nexcare Gains Share Through Product Diversification and Advertising
- Private Label Leads First Aid Kits
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Demographics, Innovation and Retailing Development Support Consumer Health Growth
- Convenience and Multi-benefits Drive Innovation in Consumer Health
- Despite Losing Share Over the Review Period, Herbalife Remains the Leader
- Internet Retailing Growth Observed in Consumer Health Categories
- the Forecast Period's Best Performances Will Be Driven by Wellness Concerns
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources