Wound Care in Kazakhstan
In 2018, the population aged 65+ recorded 4% growth. With a growing standard of living in the country, there is also an increasing number of old people that require specific health care. The reason is that at this age consumers often have wounds that need particular types of bandages and plasters. Consequently, this trend has a positive influence on sales of wound care in Kazakhstan.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth in Ageing Population Drives Demand
- Increase in Volume of Small Cuts, Accidents and Surgery Supports Sales of Wound Care
- Rising Demand for Wound Care Innovations
- Competitive Landscape
- Opportunity for Private Label Development
- A Large Number of Small Companies Are Present in Wound Care
- Low Investments in Advertising and Promotion
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records A Positive Development in 2018
- Younger Consumers Tend To Explore Consumer Health Products Through the Internet and Social Networks
- Active Performance of International Players in 2018
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel in 2018
- Trends That Will Affect Consumer Health in Kazakhstan Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources