Wound Care in Japan
In the review period, wound care continued to see growth due to continued product innovation. Commonly purchased wound care products are no longer standard, but more specific products with added functions, such as bandages which do not leave a scar, products which are inconspicuous when applied, with healing function, waterproof and free size, to name a few. For example, in 2018 Nichiban released a new product under its specific bandage line to treat shoe sores – a transparent and waterproof ban...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN JAPAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Premiumisation Drives Growth
- the Decreasing Population Is A Threat To Growth
- Women Could Offer Potential for Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Leads Wound Care
- Charitable Activities
- Domestic Players Are Strong Due To Product Innovation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- the Healthy Living Mindset Spreads, Leading To Growth in Sports Nutrition
- Disappointing Impact of the New Tax System on OTC Products
- Players Offering Switched OTC Products Enjoy Growth
- Internet Retailing Rises, Whilst Drugstores/parapharmacies Continues To Lead
- Continued Growth Is Expected, As Consumers' Health Concerns Rise
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources