Wound Care in Italy
Growing polarisation is occurring in many product categories in Italy, as the gap between rich and poor grows, with a net thinning out of the middle class. Wound care is also seeing increasingly polarised demand in Italy, with consumers drawn to premium/specialist or economy products. This trend informs the slight increase in current value sales in 2019. Value sales are being stimulated by premium wound care products, which carry higher unit prices, although economy products continue to dampen t...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Socioeconomic Trends Underpin the Polarisation of Wound Care in Italy
- Demand Remains Highly Seasonal With A Hot Summer Boosting Sales in 2019
- High Prices See Consumers Purchase Products Separately
- Competitive Landscape
- Innovation and Wide Offer Foster Value Sales Growth for Master Aid and Hansaplast
- Perrigo Enters Would Care With the Acquisition of Salvelox
- Chemists/pharmacies Benefits From Restrictions on the Sale of Germicidals
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Healthier, More Proactive Approach Stimulates Value Growth in Consumer Health
- Lifestyle, Demographic and Self-medication Shifts Inform Demand Trends
- Joint Venture Helps Gsk Consumer Healthcare Gain the Leading Position in 2019
- Liberalisation Fosters Growing Presence of pharmacy Corners
- Positive Outlook Due To Focus on Self-medication, Segmentation and Long-term Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources