Wound Care in India
Growth of wound care products continued to be stable in India in 2017. Much of the demand for wound care products arises only when these products are needed by consumers. Wound care products are stocked at homes in first-aid kits and usage of these products is low, as they are used only on a necessity basis. This mature category underwent few innovations over the last couple of years of the review period and product offerings remained largely unchanged. The number of players operating within wou...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wound Care Is Mainly A Needs-based Category in India
- Increased Sporting Activities Set To Support Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Dominate the Category of Wound Care in India
- Private Label's Presence Is Small But Growing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Record Growth in 2017
- Instant Relief Emerges As A Popular Claim Across Consumer Health Products
- Competition Between Global and Domestic Players Intensifies, Leading To Increasing Dynamics Within the Industry
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be the Prime Distribution Channel
- Growth Anticipated for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources