Wound Care in Hungary
The forecast period is set to see wound care continue to record slow and steady value growth at a CAGR of 2% in constant 2017 terms as the category’s maturity has resulted in limited innovation and lower growth potential. Nevertheless, demand for wound care is expected to remain stable and driven primarily by slow increases in real incomes, which in turn is set to strengthen demand for more expensive products, bolstering value growth rates to some extent.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN HUNGARY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Creeping Maturity Set To Place Limits on Growth
- Growth Rates Set To Be Consistent With the Category's Review Period Performance
- Limited Growth Set To Be Matched by Limited Company Activity
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Remains Well in Front of the Chasing Pack
- Local Players Continue To Play A Minor Role
- Private Label Continues To Struggle in Wound Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Performance for Consumer Health As Growth Rates Continue To Slow Down
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Outperform the Rest of the Industry
- More Intensive Advertising Activity Spurs Growth
- Dm-drogerie Markt Continues With New System for Retailing OTC Medicines
- Consumer Health Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources