Wound Care in Hong Kong, China
Wound care recorded a positive value performance in 2017, with sticking plasters/adhesive bandages seeing the highest current value growth. Consumers choose this type of product based on quality first and price second, as long as all such products have antiseptic features. Gauze, tape and other wound care saw the next highest growth, with no sales registered for first aids kits in 2017.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Practical Functions Push Sales of Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages
- Private Label Products Are Available, But the Quality Is Questionable
- Child-friendly Designs Drive Value Growth in Wound Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Continues To Lead Wound Care in 2017, Based on Its Price and Quality
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Is the Leading Distribution Channel in Wound Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Invest To Boost Their Health
- Consumer Health Sees Stronger Growth in 2017
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in 2017
- Convenience Steers Consumers' Choice of Distribution Channels
- Consumer Health To Maintain Positive Momentum
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources