Wound Care in Greece
Maturity hindered the growth of wound care in 2017. There is limited innovation in the category, because consumers are very price-sensitive when it comes to wound care products. The share of private label products is high, and the penetration of added-value products very low. The ongoing recession and shrinking disposable incomes also hindered the value growth of wound care, and negatively affected volume sales. Because disposable incomes declined and consumers were forced to re-evaluate how the...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN GREECE
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Maturity and Lack of Innovation Hinder Value Growth
- Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care Benefits From Self-medication
- Legislative Changes Regarding Prices and Distribution Have No Impact on Wound Care
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf Retains Its Lead, Although It Loses Share To Private Label
- Strong Growth for Private Label
- Lack of Innovation, But Endorsement by Cartoon Characters Drives Developments
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Legislative Changes Reshape Consumer Health
- Self-medication on the Rise As Healthcare Costs Increase
- No Major Developments Take Place in the Competitive Landscape
- the Distribution of OTC Products Is Liberated in 2017, and Internet Sales Flourish
- Value Growth Anticipated Amidst OTC Liberation
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources