Wound Care in Estonia
2023 is another year of the wound care category returning to its pre-pandemic sales level. Consumers have resumed their usual active lifestyles following the outbreak of COVID-19. Both adults and children have returned to sports, hiking and other outdoor activities, with the demand for small trauma treatments rising. However, the largest category of sticking plasters/adhesive bandages remains in decline due to market saturation. The category grew significantly over the historic period, with play...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Wound Care in Estonia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WOUND CARE IN ESTONIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Rising demand for small trauma treatments with return of active lifestyles
- Sticking plasters/adhesive bandages benefits from being a common household item
- Beiersdorf maintains its clear lead in 2023
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Market saturation hampers future growth
- Rising private label presence as it offers both improving quality and attractive pricing
- Multiple purchases of first aid kits are unnecessary
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN ESTONIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2022-2023
- Summary 2 Research Sources