Wound Care in Egypt
Consumers usually buy wound care when they immediately need it, and as such, it is not a frequently purchased product. Most consumers do not keep a stock of products within the household, which limits growth. Furthermore, Egyptian consumers would rather keep selected products such as bandages, antibiotic cream and painkillers at home than a designated first aid kit, but tend to purchase wound care products only as needed. However, there is a high amount of choice for consumers, with various shap...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Wound Care in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WOUND CARE IN EGYPT
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Customers purchase wound care when needed, tending not to stockpile goods
- Pharmaplast dominates sales in a highly consolidated product area
- Return of elective medical procedures to help demand
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Ongoing price sensitivity will impact consumer behaviour
- Ongoing challenges to growth include the unessential nature of wound care products
- Higher levels of physical activity will encourage and support growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN EGYPT
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources