Wound Care in Ecuador
Wound care is expected to see increased current value growth in 2020 to that seen the previous year. Although the category saw an increase in demand during panic-buying as a result of COVID-19 in the second quarter of the year, sales slowed down shortly after, due to home seclusion and participating in fewer physical outdoor activities, which led to fewer injuries and less need for replacement purchases. However, this effect was counteracted by accidents happening at home and people preferring t...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Increased growth rate from COVID-19, as people avoid hospitals for fear of contracting the virus
- Investment in promotions low as companies focus on point of sale to boost sales
- Locally produced brands lead sales in 2020 due to lower prices and widespread availability
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Growth expected to be driven by active people
- Sales boosted by easing of import restrictions
- Scope to fuel growth with introduction of new innovative products and first aid kits likely to boost category sales over the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources