Wound Care in Ecuador
One of the main barriers to growth is restrictions on imports, which were very strict during the rule of the previous government. However, since 2017, the new government, plus the commercial agreement with the EU, has helped to alleviate restrictions on imported brands, which are starting to recover shelf space through a wider offer of products. As a result, the variety and offer of products across the whole category has increased, especially in terms of formats such as bandages for adults, chil...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales Boosted by Easing of Import Restrictions
- Active Lifestyle Trend Boosts Demand for Adhesive Bandages
- Scope To Fuel Growth With Introduction of New Innovative Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Local Brands Lead Sales Due To Lower Prices and Widespread Availability
- Generics Still Unavailable With Imported Brands Leading Sales
- New Innovative Ranges Targeting Sports Enthusiasts
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Consumer Health Growth Fuelled by Shift Towards Self-medication
- Health and Wellness Trend Boosting Interest in Consumer Health Products
- Strategic Alliances Ensure International Companies Continue To Lead Sales
- Demand for Convenience Fuels Ongoing Shift Towards Internet Retailing
- Growing Concerns Over Side Effects Partly Behind Slower Projected Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources