Wound Care in Denmark
After declining sales during the pandemic due to limited outdoor and physical activity, sticking plasters/adhesive bandages, first-aid kits and gauze, tape and other wound care saw positive volume growth in 2022 and again in 2023 as consumers returned to pre-pandemic levels of outdoor activities that increase the number of small cuts and scrapes. Meanwhile, rising inflation due to the energy crisis stemming from the war in Ukraine is pushing up retail prices and boosting current value growth.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Wound Care in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WOUND CARE IN DENMARK
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Current value and volume sales growth in 2023 for wound care
- Beiersdorf leads but private label offerings continue to have a solid share of the landscape
- Pricing is the main driver of value sales in 2023
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Moderate growth likely over the forecast period unless significant innovation is seen
- Distribution channel landscape will remain stable, but e-commerce will gain ground
- Offering added value will be necessary for players to stand out from the crowd
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN DENMARK
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- Over the counter registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources