Wound Care in Croatia
Retail sales of wound care in Croatia grew with the Russian invasion of Ukraine as the public purchased basic wound care products to donate to those in Ukraine. The Ministry of Health and Ministry of Foreign Affairs published a list of items suitable for donation online, allowing Croatians to donate what they could, plus companies also made their own donations. Whilst donations to the Ukraine boosted volume sales, rising unit prices have had an impact on retail value sales. As consumers are feel...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Wound Care in Croatia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- WOUND CARE IN CROATIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Wound care donations to Ukraine benefit volume sales
- Recovery of tourism drives demand
- Wound care is concentrated amongst three major players
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wound care faces challenges over the forecast period
- Increased price sensitivity boosts private label demand
- Wide availability of low-cost items in retail outlets hampers e-commerce growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN CROATIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources