- WOUND CARE IN CROATIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Utility Drives Sales of Wound Care in Croatia
- Current Consumer Preferences Should Not Discourage Manufacturers in the Future
- Wound Care Set To Post Modest Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Wound Care A Fairly Concentrated Category
- Local Companies Compete With Multinationals
- Private Label Products Present in Wound Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Croatia Offers Further Room for Growth
- Performance of Consumer Health Linked To Disposable Incomes
- Procter & Gamble Leads Consumer Health in Croatia in 2017
- Liberalisation of Distribution Is Put on Hold
- Strict Regulation To Limit Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Wound Care in Croatia
Croatians are considered pragmatic and conservative when buying wound care products, focusing on purpose and eschewing impulse buys instigated by colourful designs or packaging. The only time when consumers would consider buying “fun” products is when purchasing wound care for their children. Wound care products such as first aid kits, adhesive plasters, bandages, gauze and tape are items that are essential in virtually every household. These products are usually purchased in advance and kept in...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.