Wound Care in Cameroon
Growth in wound care current value sales remained moderate in 2019 as demand for wound care is relatively inelastic, with consumers generally only purchasing it on a need-to-have basis. While the availability of wound care items at modern grocery retailers did improve in Cameroon over the review period, chemists/pharmacies continued to dominate distribution in 2019. Over the forecast period, it is expected that the increasing presence of chemists/pharmacies outlets in modern shopping centres in...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Cameroon
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales To Benefit From Households Stocking Up, Rather Than Buying Wound Care Only As Needed
- Price-sensitive Consumers Buy Little Wound Care As Average Unit Prices Are High
- Innovation in Wound Care Will Remain Low Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Players Remain Negligible As International Players Maintain Their Dominance
- There Is Strong Consumer Loyalty Within Wound Care
- Private Label Penetration in Wound Care Is Set To Remain Limited
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Self-medicating, International Players and A Rise in Healthy Living Shaped 2019
- Health Awareness Boosts Sales As Consumers Take Preventative Measures
- Illegal Medications Continue To Threaten Value Sales for Consumer Health
- Direct Sellers and Chemists/pharmacies Have Vast Distribution in Cameroon
- An Increase in Disposable Income Will Drive Value Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources