Wound Care in Brazil
Sticking plasters/adhesive bandages will continue to be the largest category within wound care during the forecast period. Whilst traditional adhesive bandages may lose value sales, premium and decorated versions should see increased participation. New products with additional benefits are expected to be introduced by the leader Johnson & Johnson do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde under the Band-Aid brand in the short term. For instance, in the US there are adhesive bandages w...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sticking Plasters/adhesive Bandages Should Continue Leading Wound Care in the Future
- Myths Still Limit A Greater Use of Adhesive Bandages
- Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care Will See the Highest Value Growth, Whilst First Aid Kits Will Remain Negligible
- Competitive Landscape
- Band-aid Is Synonymous With Adhesive Bandages
- Hypermarcas and Cremer Rank Second and Third
- Cheaper Products Advance in Wound Care During the Economic Crisis
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Grows in Spite of the Economic Slowdown in 2017
- 2017 Consumer Health Value Growth Slows Compared To the Review Period
- Changes in Competitive Landscape After Global Acquisitions
- Leading OTC Players Are Expected To Recover Space in Drugstores
- Positive Outlook Is Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources