Wound Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
First aid kits are a legal obligation for all drivers and professional institutions in Bosnia-Herzegovina. While driving patrols regularly check for drivers having first aid kits in cars, this was not necessarily the case for institutions in possession of premises where they carry out their activities. At the end of the review period stricter controls were deployed in this area, which is boosting demand for first aid kits, a trend which is expected to extend into the forecast period, especially...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stricter Enforcement of Legislative Norms Boosts Sales of First Aid Kits
- Unlike Most Other OTC Formats, Wound Care Sales Are Not Restricted To Chemists/pharmacies
- Opportunities in Added Value Wound Care
- Competitive Landscape
- the Changing Distribution Landscape Is Attracting New Players To Wound Care
- Private Label Continues Its Strong Growth in Wound Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Bosnia-herzegovina Is at A Tipping Point From A Supply Driven To Demand Driven Market
- Consolidation in Consumer Health Retailing
- Regulatory Agency Imposes Stricter Control Over Pricing in Consumer Health
- International Manufacturers Carrying Regional Brands Characterise Consumer Health
- Growth Expected To Shift From OTC Products To Vitamins, Dietary Supplements and Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources