Wound Care in Bolivia
Traditionally, Bolivian consumers have bought sticking plasters/adhesive bandages and gauze, tape and other wound care products without prior planning or according to a specific need. However, nowadays, it is common for households to have a first aid kit. Families do not necessarily buy an equipped kit, often preferring to build their own through the purchase of different products according to price. In addition, it is mandatory for all public and private vehicles in Bolivia to have a first aid...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Awareness of Importance of First Aid Kits Boosts Sales
- Popularity of Sports Fuels Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care Sales
- Rising Health Consciousness Among Younger Consumers Boosting Demand
- Competitive Landscape
- 3m Bolivia Remains in Pole Position Due To Extensive Portfolio and Distribution
- Local Production Remains Limited Due To Competitive Prices of Imported Products
- Private Label Sales Boosted by Expansion of Pharmacy Chains
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Economic Recovery Boosts Consumer Health Market
- Health and Wellness Trend Fuels Consumer Health Demand
- Consumers Continue To Prefer Higher Quality Imported Brands
- Pharmacy Chains Continue To Gain OTC Medicine Distribution Share
- Demand Fuelled by Improving Economy and Rising Consumer Purchasing Power
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources