Wound Care in Bolivia
Wound care in Bolivia is mainly purchased by active people for sports injuries, by parents for minor injuries suffered by their children at home and for elderly people to use together with some ointment to ease inflammation. Buying wound care products, including a first aid kit to have at home, is unusual for most people. Instead, most people are used to buying band tapes by the unit in independent small grocers, with these stores located in neighbourhoods close to their home.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Limited Demand for Wound Care in Bolivia
- Contraband and Imports Negatively Impact Growth
- Wound Care Unlikely To See Significant Improvements
- Competitive Landscape
- 3m Bolivia SA Dominates With A Lack of Competition
- Most Advertising Carried Out at the Point of Sale
- Private Label Has A Limited Presence in Wound Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Slowdown the Most Important Factor in Consumer Health Performance
- Self-medication and Advertisements Push Sales of Remedies
- A New Agency To Control Price of Remedies Prices Created in Bolivia
- International Companies Lead Consumer Health With Direct Selling the Key Distribution Channel
- Economic Slowdown and Smuggling Will Influence Growth in Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources