Wound Care in Belarus
Wound care recorded greater retail value growth in 2019 compared with the previous year. Growth was slightly higher than inflation, mainly due to a higher average unit price rise but also because of slightly better volume sales growth, a reflection of greater consumer interest in wound care products. Despite a moderate increase in 2019, average unit price hikes are presently nothing like as high as they were at the start and in the few years prior to the start of the review period. Sticking plas...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Belarus
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wound Care Recovers Further in 2019, Buoyed by A Richer Variety
- First Aid Kits Are Reliant on Car-related Sales
- Spring and Summer Are When Wound Care Gets the Biggest Cut
- Competitive Landscape
- Good Distribution and Product Variety Are Yielding Growth for Importers
- Price Is Still Consumers' Main Priority for Wound Care
- Modern Grocery Retailers Also Has Wound Care Covered
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Belarusian Lifestyle Changes Boost Consumer Health
- the Belarusian Government Remains A Strong Influence in Consumer Health's Performance
- the Government Encourages A More Even Playing Field, While Price-sensitivity Remains Rife
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Go-to Channel, While Non-drug Categories Make Inroads in Modern Grocery Retailers
- Domestic Generic Options Will Remain Popular Amid Strong Price-sensitivity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC to Rx: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources