Wound Care in Azerbaijan
Increasing awareness of the consequences of open wounds increased the sales of wound care products in Azerbaijan over the review period. During that time, new types of wound care products such as callus plasters, transparent sticking plasters, other varieties of sticking plasters and other wound care products appeared that proved attractive to consumers.
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Consumer Intelligence and Convenience of Product Formats Drive Sales of Wound Care
- Wound Care Expected To See Greater Segmentation in Line With Global Trends
- New Wound Care Product Launches Offer Convenience and Natural Compounds
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Lead Wound Care
- Veropharm Oao Remains the Leading Player
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Inflation and State Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices Drive Consumer Health Value Growth in 2017
- Consumers More Price-conscious Due To Economic Turmoil With Consequent Revaluated Pricing and Business Strategies by Manufacturers
- Consumer Health Is Led by International Players
- Parapharmacies Grow, Striving To Provide More Convenient Shopping for Customers
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Post Steady Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources