Wound Care in Austria
Wound care is expected to continue to benefit from its status as a commodity product in Austrian households. Products such as gauze, plasters and adhesive bandages, as well as first aid kits, are kept at home or in cars in case of an accident. Small injuries at home are inevitable, especially in larger households with three members or more. The number of families with children in Austria is expected to fall over the forecast period, although this is unlikely to adversely impact wound care as con...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wound Care A Staple Product in All Households, Leading To Steady Growth
- A Greater Focus on Added Design
- Wound Care Benefits From Widespread Availability and An Ageing Population
- Competitive Landscape
- International Manufacturers Continue To Dominate Wound Care
- Specialist and Individual Products Perform Well
- Private Label Continues To Grow
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Another Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2019
- the Health and Wellness Trend and Higher Stress Levels Drive Growth
- International Manufacturers Lead Sales, Closely Followed by Domestic Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Further, If More Moderate Growth, Anticipated
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources