Wound Care in Australia
Wound care continues to register moderate sales growth in Australia, with the category’s maturity the main barrier to higher growth. Indeed, as all of the products in this category are considered to be essential medical supplies for administering first aid in cases of scratches, grazes, minor cuts and wounds, most households and workplaces in Australia already have an adequate supply of wound care items and sales in the category are accounted for almost entirely by replacement purchases. The for...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Australia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wound Care Remains A Highly Mature Category With Limited Growth Potential
- Active Lifestyles and High Levels of Participation in Sport Support Demand
- Innovation Likely To Spur Growth in Wound Care During the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Beiersdorf's Marketing Campaigns Continue To Pay Dividends As It Leads Wound Care
- Nutricare Shakes Up Wound Care With the Launch of Its Innovative Patch Brand
- Children Targeted As Wound Care Players Seek To Expand Their Consumer Bases
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth in Consumer Health As Rising Spending and Stressful Lifestyles Underpin Demand
- Maturity in Various Key Categories Continues To Suppress Sales Growth
- Strong Local Companies Vie With Major Multinational Pharma Players for Leadership
- Few Changes Seen As Retail Distribution Remains Stable
- Positive Growth To Be Based on Population Growth, Rising Incomes and Innovation
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources