Wound Care in Algeria
Wound care is expected to see slower current retail value growth in 2020 to that seen the previous year. Sales slowed down as a result of the pandemic due to home seclusion and participating in fewer physical outdoor activities, which led to fewer injuries and less need for wound care purchases. As restrictions ease, more injuries are expected to occur once again. However, wound care is seeing greater stability in retail value sales due to a lack of new product development and innovation, and re...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Algeria
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Slower growth rate from COVID-19, thanks to more time spent at home and lack of product development and demographic factors stifle growth potential in 2020
- Lack of new product developments and increasing prices limits consumer interest
- Leading players gain share from smaller counterparts and low-income consumers use inexpensive alternatives, or forgo usage completely
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Sales growth expected to be slower over the forecast period thanks to weak economic growth
- Affluent consumers likely to boost sales of first aid kits over the forecast period
- Growing import restrictions and weak local production likely to limit wound care products’ availability over the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources