Wound Care in Algeria
Wound care is a staple consumer health product category, and saw continued growth in 2019 that represented an improvement on the previous year’s performance. This was despite a relative lack of differentiation in the category, with the strong performance of recent years underpinned by the launch of first aid kits. Sticking plasters/adhesive bandages remained the largest category within wound care in 2019. Consumers prefer to opt for plasters and bandages for basic wound care management. Growth o...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Wound Care in Algeria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- First Aid Kits Boost Recent Performance
- Lack of Product Development and Demographic Factors Set To Stifle Growth Potential
- Inexpensive Gauze and Tape Appeal To Less Affluent Consumers Due To Low Cost
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Players Gain Share From Smaller Counterparts
- Low-income Consumers Use Inexpensive Alternatives, Or Forgo Usage Completely
- Lack of New Product Developments Limits Consumer Interest
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Import Restrictions and Resultant Price Hikes Result in Growth Slowdown
- Consumers Increasingly Seek Convenience, More Natural Products, Consistent Quality
- International Players Dominate, Private Label Has Potential To Gain Traction
- Pharmacists' Advice Highly Valued by Consumers
- Government Increases Investment, But Local Brands Face An Uphill Struggle
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources