Wound Care in Algeria
Wound Care is expected to record positive value growth over the forecast period, at constant 2017 prices. Consumers are expected remain attracted to the low price of these products and their wide availability. This is accentuated by the fact that many wound care products are scarce in hospitals with patients being forced to buy their own plasters or gauze to attend to their wounds. This situation is not set to change soon with weak hospital management and no transparency of usage or administerin...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Limited Availability of Wound Care in Hospitals Helps Drive Growth
- Imports and Local Production To Continue Driving Growth
- Advertising To Support Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Paul Hartmann Retains Lead in Wound Care in 2017
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Performance Slows Down Due To Rising Generics Availability
- Growing Production of Domestic Generics Encouraged by the Government
- Local Manufacturers of Consumer Health Products Reinforce Their Growing Shares During 2017
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel for Consumer Health
- Growth of Consumer Health To Be Sustained by Rising Domestic Product Supply
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources