Wound Care in the US
Older adults, obese individuals and those with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, are more prone to wounds and delayed healing, both of which result in greater use of wound care products. This can be due to reduced skin elasticity, thinning of the skin and subcutaneous fat, delayed inflammatory responses and lowered immunity, and particularly in the case of diabetic individuals, impaired blood flow and loss of sensation. The numbers of adults who are obese, suffering from diabetes, or are older...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- WOUND CARE IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Walgreen Co in Consumer Health (usa)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Walgreen Co: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Walgreen Co: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Walgreen Co: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Maintains Strong Growth in 2016
- Renewed Focus on Health Across Age Groups Broadens the Consumer Base
- Mergers and Acquisitions Reshape the Competitive Landscape
- E-commerce Gains Momentum
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health in the US
- Key Trends and Developments
- Renewed Focus on Health Across All Age Groups Serves To Broaden the Consumer Base
- Digestive Health Takes Centre Stage
- Consumer Health Industry Responds To Concerns Over Transparency and Safety
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 4 OTC: Switches 2014-2016
- Summary 5 Research Sources